PSALM 127

Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain...Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let it snow...

Never have we ever seen this much snow!  Saturday my boss called and said I didn't need to come in to work - the bank would only open for a couple of hours.  Kyle had the day off, so we enjoyed a weekend of being "snowed-in."  We decided to avoid cabin fever by venturing out for a few photo-ops.

A FEW SHOTS AROUND OUR COMPLEX
 
   
A SNOWMAN WE DIDN'T BUILD

A VIEW OF THE WVU FOOTBALL STADIUM
 

STUDENTS SLIDING DOWN THE LAW SCHOOL HILL


 CHILI AT THE END OF THE DAY WAS A MUST

HEADED OUT FOR CHURCH


So we ended up with a little over a foot
and it continues to come down! 
We're definitely not in the South anymore. 
***************************************************
In other news, I had my 12-week appointment today.  No ultrasound pics, but we did hear the heartbeat!  Another indescribable moment!  I have been so blessed to feel absolutely wonderful since the very beginning.  This blessing has also caused me to fight for my ability to rest in the Lord and trust Him completely. 

THIS SHOULDN'T BE HARD SINCE I HAVE
THE "RESTING" PART DOWN PAT
~sneaky work, Kyle~

Aside from fatigue, I have no "symptoms" that would reassure me that everything is still OK.  So I just keep rehearsing what my sweet mother-in-love so often quotes:  "Be still and know that I am God."  Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment