PSALM 127

Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain...Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Showered with blessings - Part 3

My oh-so-amazing (expectant mother herself) sister-in-law Rebecca, her Mom and JT hosted a shower for us. 

JT...Mrs. Donna...Rebecca

Can I just tell you how far a night of fellowship with women who love the Lord and conversation that glorifies Him will take you?  It was almost a month ago and I'm still reflecting on the uplifting words spoken and sacred thoughts written in each note.  Each woman who attended is such an example for me and I am so grateful for their prayers and encouragement.





This may have been right after Ann Forrest
sat in her pink petafore with her white pants on.

Aunt Annie made Eliza's bow hanger.
It is hanging in her nursery & Kyle and I love it!

Mom gave me Eliza's first piano hymn book...

...and wrote the sweetest note about teaching
it to her one day! 


Mrs. Polly made the most beautiful blanket for Eliza.


Mrs. Kim came all the way from Lancaster!
She gave Eliza her first ornament and piggy bank.
Love you Mrs. Kim!


   I'm sure Marie Louise is giving me some sort of
"can't live without it" advice!  She has been a huge help.

Grandmamma Ann and Aunt Annie
What would I do without them?

I am due August 25 w/ Elizabeth Childers Boyce.
Rebecca is due September 27 w/ Campbell Gene Boyce.
Mrs. Karen - AKA "Granny K" will have herself a
Granddaughter and Grandson in about a month's time.

I love this peapod hat from Mrs. Bonnie!

Thank you Mrs. Ginger for the cutest sweater!
Eliza will definitely be needing this in WV!

No comments:

Post a Comment