PSALM 127

Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain...Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; they will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Swatches Galore

I loved so many of the swatches "Aunt Annie" sent.  It was a tough decision, but I did choose one.  Here were the options:















So what did I choose?  Well - I'll give you a hint.  I wanted to choose a fabric that would go well with these gorgeous pillows Granny K made for Eliza.  She incorporated the white pique that will make up the bulk of the bedding.


I love them!  So Aunt Annie is going to make bows for the pickets out of the new fabric, and Granny K is going to make a table cover.  Oh, and as for the rug that I labored over...it's on backorder until the end of November.  Lovely!  We canceled the order - so it's back to square one on the rug situation.  I better get crackin' though.  Only 25 days until the due date!  Praise the Lord!!!  This child could be in our arms any day!

1 comment:

  1. Look at Baby Furniture Plus Kids(G'ville and Cola.) Courtney has a beautiful round rug from there. It's a "rag" type rug. So pretty and comes in lots of solid colors. Makes a cute backdrop for baby photos, too!

    ReplyDelete